Thursday, November 29, 2007

Utah Or Bust!

So we leave for Utah in the morning and I am thrilled. We are waking up at 4AM and planing on leaving the house at 5PM. We are going to go visit my grandma and I know it will be a nice visit. I am just a little bit bummed about all the things we will be missing here. Jason's work party at the Aerospace Museum, the Premise party in the East Village and my old roommate is down from Portland for her 30th birthday party. All of these things are happening on the same night so I don't even know how I would be able to go to all but I am sad I am missing them. I made a pecan pie and I have some butter balls in the oven to take to my Grandma. She never eats anything homemade so I hope she enjoys the treats. I am off roll my balls in sugar and go to bed.

2 comments:

  1. Have fun! Very sweet of you to make your grandma treats, I should make mine some too, but then I wouldn't know what to make her. I remember she used to always eat rum balls. I'll have to come up with a vegan version, ew, the thought kind of grosses me out.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I finally rang in on your random tag from earlier in the month. Thanks again!

    ReplyDelete