Tuesday, November 27, 2007

Jiffy Lube is lame

I posted a week ago about my experience with trying to get an oil change at Jiffy Lube. They told me that the place where the oil goes needed to be flushed because if they just fill it with new oil, the oil would turn black right away. They also told me that I needed a new air filter and that there was a pinging in the engine. When they told me this I told them that I would just take it to my mechanic and the guy said that my mechanic would say the same thing. He was wrong about all three things. My mechanic, dad of wannabe hippie said that the oil and air filter looked great and that there was no pinging. He did say that I needed new front tires but I new that so, my car is fine but I had to spend $42 to find that out. I will never go to a Jiffy Lube again.

1 comment: