Sunday, November 18, 2007

Walk The Mommy

Liesl has this this new thing where she will walk me to where she would like to be. She turned 20 months and forgot how to walk by herself so it has been fun but a little frustrating and she has started crying when I leave the house. It makes me feel sad sometimes but I know a little crying in her Daddy's arms is not going to scar her for life.
Today I had a craft fair at my house and it was a lot of fun but there are three things that really made me mad. I can't say what they are because you know I don't want to start any shit so I will just gripe to my Mom and Jason about it. Now you are all wondering what they are and I am sorry. I will say that I am pretty sure I am never going to have one at my house again. Maybe I have inspired someone else to have one at their house?

2 comments:

  1. I know I can think of 1 reason why you are probably mad but I won't say it...I want to know the others...

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't even come up with the 1 reason from veganmomma. Wait, that doesn't sound right. I don't want to sound like you're irrationally mad for no reason. I'm sure you're totally justified, and I'm sorry the event left you feeling upset. bad times!

    ReplyDelete