Saturday, December 01, 2007

sleep vs. post

We woke up at 4:30AM yesterday and drove all the way to Utah in the rain. It was so not a fun ride but we made it here safely. We checked into out hotel and went over to my Grandma's place to visit for a while. After that we went to Texas Roadhouse for dinner and the food was really bad I have nothing good to say about it. I ordered the 4 side option with vegetables, mashed potatoes, sweet potato and green beans. The vegetables were dripping in butter, the potatoes were too salty and buttery, the green beans were swimming in some kind of broth with chunks of bacon and the sweet potato was just baked but it did have a bunch of butter on it. The kids were into Andy, the mascot that was walking around greeting all the kids. I was so tired when we got home that I crashed at 8:30 while I was putting Liesl down. Jason woke me up and asked me if I wanted to get up and post but I said no because seriously what is more important?

No comments:

Post a Comment