Wednesday, November 14, 2007

Red Rover Red Rover

Thanks Lilymania for the call!

Rules:
1- Link to the person that tagged you and post the rules on your blog.
2- Share 7 random and or weird things about yourself.
3- Tag 7 random people at the end of your post and include links to their blogs.
4- Let each person know that they have been tagged by leaving a comment on their blog.

7 random or weird things

1. I have a tattoo of a shrunken head
2. I used to think I was ugly until I was about 19. I thought my mom had to tell me I was pretty because she was my mom.
3. I avoid conflict like the plague.
4. I used to wear my Converse one shoe size smaller because I thought my size made my feet look too big.
5. I know all the words to the song "Part Of Your World" from The Little Mermaid.
6. I want to be an eccentric old lady when I grow up.
7. I love spontaneous Holford dance parties.

7 semi random tags go out to

117Hudson, anotherchancetogetitright, erinnewmanlong, streaksonthechina, notthemama,veganmomma,wilsonsilverleaf

2 comments:

  1. Cool, thanks! I'll get on that, prolly tomorrow.

    The matching PJs shot is SO. CUTE.

    ReplyDelete
  2. All I have to say is Betcha on land, they understand, bet they don't reprimand their daughters, bright young women, sick of swimming, ready to staaaaaaaand.

    ReplyDelete