Thursday, May 01, 2008

Thursday

Tonight when Jason came home form work he asked me what was for dinner as I was chopping up veggies. I told him that I really didn't know and he said "another Natalie special". It totally made me laugh because half of the meals I prepare are just thrown together and Jason never complains. Tonight's meal actually got a "good" rating and it was tasty. I roasted some potatoes, bell pepper, apple and sweet potato with some coconut oil and curry powder. I did not want to eat rice again so I decided to make some sopes. I have never had them before but I had some masa so I decided to try and make them. They were actually really good topped with my veggie mixture and some Kosherie sauce I had leftover from last week.


The dress I made for Liesl for the May Day party tomorrow did not turn out quite like I had expected but I like it.

No comments:

Post a Comment