Wednesday, May 14, 2008

Switzer Canyon

My friend and I have talked about going on a hike/stroll through Switzer Canyon for a while. We decided to do it today and the kids had a great time. It is so much more fun for them to play under a tree, wander and explore than to play at a playground. Liesl did not poop on the potty this morning so she pooped in her diaper, not a big deal, but then Porter asked to go home and I just said alright we will leave soon. About 15 minutes later he asked to go home because he had to poop, not 5 minutes later he is freaking out because he can't hold it in any longer. I ran over to him, picked him up and took him to a spot under a tree an held him so he could do his business. That has never happened to him before and he has been holding his pee longer than he should and it is resulting in more accidents. The hike was fun and I want to try and go on a hike at least once a week.

No comments:

Post a Comment