Tuesday, May 27, 2008

no more wannabe

I started this blog in September of 2004 and wrote in it for a little over a year. I never told anyone about it and about a year ago I decided to start blogging again. I saved all my old posts thinking I would edit them and republish them, but that never happened. I don't know if anyone remembers this first post. I was having a hard time adjusting to life in North Park, it just felt so suburban to me. I now realize that North Park is so much more urban than Golden Hill is. I was just being dramatic and sad that it was not what I expected. We have lived here for more than a year now and I have really grown to love it. I can walk or ride my bike to two farmer's markets, the library, Balboa Park, the Zoo and numerous restaurants, bars and coffee shops. I may not be a NYC or SF urban housewife but I am a San Diego urban housewife. Goodbye wannabe.

No comments:

Post a Comment