Saturday, March 29, 2008

twenty and one

Twenty is the number of miles we rode last night and one is the number of times Liesl has nursed today. Jason went and picked up the kids early this morning and I thought that Liesl would want to nurse right away but I got up and gave the kids breakfast when they came home. Liesl did not ask for milk until a little bit later but I told her she had to get dressed first and after she got dressed we started playing with a puzzle and she did not ask again. Liesl nursed around two this afternoon after her nap and did not nurse this evening because she fell asleep in the car.
Today we went and closed an account at our old bank, went to see Horton Hears a Who and went to the South Park Walkabout. This was the first time we took Liesl to a movie and she did really well. The theatre was quiet and at the right moment she said "oh no" and made everyone laugh. It was a cute movie and I am happy I decided to go see it.

No comments:

Post a Comment