Monday, March 10, 2008

new toy

Some friends of ours are moving to Berlin next week so we stopped by their house to say goodbye. They gave the kids a little ride on electric 4 wheeler and the kids love it. Porter is really good at driving it but Liesl just pushes the button and gets mad when it goes into a wall or tree.


Porter making his funny face.
Porter is really into numbers, letters and Spanish. He will just randomly say a word and tell me it is a Spanish word. He asked my how to say "there" in Spanish, I told him I did not know but would look it up for him. He told Jason the other day that "medium" was a Spanish word. Porter just says random words and thinks they are in Spanish. It is cute and I think I should get out the few Spanish books we have to read to him.

No comments:

Post a Comment