Saturday, March 01, 2008

The Business of Being Born

We received The Business of Being Born on Netflix yesterday so I watched it last night. It was a really good movie and I think that anyone who is pregnant or thinking about having kids should watch it. I am just so happy that my mom had me at home so I knew another side and that I did not have Porter in the hospital. I think that if I had Porter in the hospital with all the drugs and intervention I would have had a cesarean. Porter was 10lbs. 8oz. and it took all I had to push him out, I don't think I could have done it if I was on drugs. I will never know though and I am just so happy I had him at the birth center.

1 comment:

  1. oh, you just reminded me to move that up on my Netflix queue. I'm glad you liked it. I can't wait to see it!

    ReplyDelete