Sunday, March 02, 2008

Sunday

It was a beautiful morning so we walked up to the Hillcrest Farmers Market for some produce and raw treats. The kids had a great time running around and it was just nice to be out. When we got home Jason took the kids outside to play and I made a tofu scromble for the first vegan potluck at the lovely Vegan Momma's house. I made a deal with Jason that I would not make him come if he stayed home and cleaned the house. The potluck was fun and full of so much tasty, yummy, delicious vegan food I can't wait for next month. The house was nice and clean when we got home, yay! This eveing my parent's came over with their friend who had been visiting from Merced. We ordered pizza because I have a fridge full of veggies but nothing to complete a recipe. I made a vegan chocolate pudding cake from How it all Vegan that was so good we ate it all. Anyway, tonight is the season premier of Dirt so I am going to start watching it.

No comments:

Post a Comment