Wednesday, February 06, 2008

miserable

I am at the end of day three of being sick and I am so ready to feel better I could cry. I have cried a few times already today because I don't really feel any better than I did on Monday. I did not have the chills today but I did have the headache, soar body, soar eyes, stuffy nose, scratchy throat and cough. The poor kids just want to play and go to the park but i took them to the park on Monday and Tuesday and I think I over did it so we stayed home today. Our bathtub and toilet were not draining today so my brother came over to fix it and the kids really like to see their Uncle. Jason had been really good about taking over when he comes home from work but I can tell it is wearing on him too. Tuesday Porter did not go to school because he had a runny nose and I did not want to expose the other children to what I have. I was not feeling up to taking Porter to school and he said he did not want to go so I just let him stay home. I forgot that it was picture day at his school so I am really bummed that I did not have Jason take him. I paid for it on Thursday because I knew I would forget the money on Tuesday and I was really looking forward to having his first school picture. I wish that the director would have called me or my friend or the teacher because I would have brought him but, it was my fault for not remembering. I have just been totally out of it these last few days and the house is a disaster.

No comments:

Post a Comment