Thursday, January 24, 2008

yellow

Yellow is the color of the crayon that ended up in the dryer with a load of whites. Fortunately most of our whites are socks, pajamas and underwear so nothing too great was damaged. Well this one dress that my mom bought for Liesl has a lot of yellow on it. I need to look and see if there is anyway to get it out of the dress.
I had to get up at 6:30AM to feed Liesl and I was not very happy about it. Liesl is definitely going through a growth spurt, today she ate a bowl of oatmeal, 3 bananas, veggies and rice, veggie chili, lentil soup and half a sandwich. She has also been going to the bathroom in the little potty and even took a nap this afternoon without a diaper. I did not do it on purpose but she fell asleep when I was nursing her and I did not realize she was diaper free until she woke up. I need to start working on it now but I am a little lazy. I am going to LA tomorrow for the night and I can't wait!

No comments:

Post a Comment