Monday, January 28, 2008

8:30

Yesterday was the first day that I missed a post but I fell asleep at 8:30PM and I did not want to get up to post. Yesterday Liesl woke up at 6:30AM saying she needed to go to the bathroom so I got up and she pooped and I fed her and then I went back to sleep.
Yesterday we went to OB to look at the waves, walk on the pier and eat some food. Porter did not like the pier and wanted us to carry him so we did not walk very far. Whenever we do something that we have not done in a long time we say "we should do this again" but it will probably be another 6 months before we do. We just do not take advantage of all the great things there are to do here in San Diego.
I have some banana bread in the oven and I need to get ready to go over to my friend's house for playgroup.

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for the banana bread, it was good.
    OB is nice, we hadn't gone in ages and went on sat. and had a nice time. Then we ate at Ranchos and got ice cream by the beach but it started raining so we drove home.

    ReplyDelete