Saturday, January 26, 2008

Welcome to Hollywood!



I was a little nervous to leave the kids overnight but once we got on the road that feeling left and we had an easy drive up to LA. We met Esther's friends at the Farmers Market for a drink and to hang out before dinner. Dinner was at a cute little Mexican restaurant with tasty margaritas and yummy food. A cup of lentil soup just like my mom's came with every meal and it was delicious. I have my own recipe for lentil soup but I want to try and make it like my mom does. After dinner we went to the Cha Cha Lounge in Silverlake. We had a great time talking, drinking and meeting new people. One of the coolest things about the bar was the old time photo booth where you could get a strip of photos for only $2. I think it is such a great idea and think it would be so cool if the Pink Elephant or the Casbah had one.

No comments:

Post a Comment