Friday, November 14, 2008

sad/happy

Today was the funeral for my Great Aunt Molly up in LA. We had to wake up early and that was a little rough on the kids, but we made it there on time. The service was beautiful, nice and the kids did as well as I hoped they would. The graveside service was at Rose Hills and my aunts ashes along with my uncles were buried together right next to my grandma. It was the first time we had been there since my grandma dies, so it was nice to see her headstone and just be there. My grandpa and other family is buried there and I wish I had looked it up before so we could have visited their sites too. After the services we went to my cousins house for food and to hang out. It was a nice happy time and it was a nice.
Liesl and Miranda by their great aunt and great grandma's grave.

No comments:

Post a Comment