Monday, April 11, 2011

Time with Porter - 2

Wandering around Balboa Park today looking for the tamale cart, we found these cool brown doors.
CIMG3306CIMG3308CIMG3310CIMG3313
During our walk through the park today I asked Porter a few times if he would hold my hand and he said "no". I wanted to hold his hand but, he is growing up and I have to respect that as hard as it is for me sometimes. This time with him is so wonderful and maybe he didn't hold my hand but, when we were sitting on a bench waiting for Liesl to finish her class he sat next to me and put his head on my chest and snuggled. Porter is crazy, passionate, energetic and difficult. Sometimes I am not the best parent, lose my cool and am just tired of it all but, it is those moments like today that make it all so worth it.

No comments:

Post a Comment