Wednesday, February 27, 2008

Pony Trail

We met my sister and her kids at Griffith Park yesterday. The kids went on the train ride and on the pony trail. Porter rode the medium fast horse twice and the slow horse once.
Liesl kept on saying that she wanted to go on the "pona" but I tried four times to put her on and she did not want to. We went to this great playground at the park and let the kids play for a bit before we left. It was a fun trip and our way home today I drove by my Grandma's old house in Downey. My Grandpa and Grandma bought it new in 1950 for 18K and she sold it about 5 years ago before she moved to Utah. It is in an area where people are buying houses and tearing them down to build mic mansions. There are three on the street now and one is going up right next to her old house. It was nice to see that her old house had not changed and it brought back a lot of great memories.

Check out this funny blog Jason just told me about.

No comments:

Post a Comment