Sunday, February 03, 2008

Oliver

My niece was acting in Oliver so the whole family went to see it. We made it up to LA with just 15 minutes before the show started. Porter was great, he sat on Jason's lap the whole time and really liked it. Liesl was a handful but she really liked it too and was singing and dancing in her seat for at least half of the show. It was nice to be up there and hang out with everyone and it was an almost conflict free trip so I am okay with it. The only thing I am not okay with is having to sleep on the floor with no air mattress. I am exhausted and think Liesl and I got the sickness that Amelia had last night. I feel like crap and just want to go to sleep.
Porter got this hat at the birthday party and insisted on wearing it like this.

No comments:

Post a Comment