Thursday, February 26, 2009

Busy Day

While Porter was in school today Liesl and I went to the school where my good friend teaches to read a book. My friend teaches third grade and every year her school celebrates Dr. Seuss' birthday. This is the fourth year I have done it and I really enjoy it.

After we picked Porter up from school we went home, ate lunch, then walked up to the Science museum. We were meeting some friends later in the afternoon in Balboa Park for a walk, so I thought it would be a good idea to walk there instead of drive. The kids had a great time at the museum and the walk was nice. It was getting dark and I still needed to go to Whole Foods, so by the time we got home it was 7:30. I ran part of the way home because even though it is a busy road there were no street lights on this short stretch and I was a little freaked out. Now I have a pain in my lower abdomen from the running. I am so out of shape it sucks.

No comments:

Post a Comment