Saturday, October 13, 2007

sick

The kids and I have been sick for the last two weeks and I just want to be 100% again. I have not written in a while because I get kind of bummed when randoms find this site and post stupid comments. I removed the posts but anyway on to other things.
Last weekend we went up stairs to hang out for a while because Letty was cleaning the house. I turned on the Karaoke machine and we all started rocking out.
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Later we went bike shopping again but did not have any luck. My Mom, Dad and Shauna's family came over Saturday night for pizza and had a nice time but our clean house was not so clean when they left. Saturday night we went to the Ken Theatre to see the musical Buffy sing-a-long. It was a lot of fun but it went late and we did not get home until after 2AM. Sunday we spent the day at my parent's house celebrating my Mom and Miranda's birthday.

Jason had Monday off so we went and got both of the kids hair cut in La Jolla. While we were up there we tried to go to a bike shop but it was closed so I was a little bummed but oh well.
Not much went on this past week but I did meet up with some friends and we checked out this new restaurant The Commonwealth Cafe. The food was good but we were not all served at the same time and the food was a little cold but I will definitely go back. One thing that kind of bother me was that my veggie burger was served on a really small plate and there were no condiments other than ketchup and mustard. It was nice to get out with friends and talk so it was a good night.
Last night we went to the new Cafe Zia on Adams but they were not really ready to open so just got a few pieces of cake and we went to Dao Sun with some friends.
Today we went to the North Park Library and then I took Port to a fun birthday party.

No comments:

Post a Comment