Tuesday, October 23, 2007

Imagination Stick

This evening Porter pointed a pen at me and said his imagination stick was going to turn me into a bear. He then turned me into a parrot, fox and dinosaur and we ran around the house acting it out. Liesl stopped coloring to join in on the fun and Porter said he learned about the imagination stick at the art studio at his school. I have been feeling lately that I don't want him in school but he is learning so much more there than if he was at home with me.

The fires got really close to my parent's house last night but they were not too worried about having to evacuate. My brother called them at 3AM because he was in the area for some reason and they all stood in the back yard watching the fire.

Saturday night we went to my friend Sara's 30th birthday party. It was a prom themed party so I wore my prom dress from 1995. It looked really bad on me and I was not feeling that great in it but oh well. We had a fun night and Sara had a fun time too. Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket


I told Porter earlier in the evening that the babysitter was going to come and he told me that he did not need a babysitter because he was not a baby. I told him that we could call her the kid sitter and he was okay with that. Sunday morning Porter told me that he had ice cream and asked me if I was mad. I asked him why and he said that when he asked the sitter if he could have ice cream she asked him if I would be mad and he said no.

Saturday I went to JoAnn's for some fabric and when I got there I turned around and looked at Liesl and she just started throwing up all over herself. I did not have a change of clothes so I just took off the dirty ones, put a jacket on her, put her in the sling and went into the store. We met up with Jason and Porter at the Mexican restaurant up the street and Liesl threw up a little bit more but that was it. Yesterday my stomach was feeling bad and in the evening I threw up so maybe it was the same thing that Liesl had.

No comments:

Post a Comment