Tuesday, July 01, 2008

fun day

Today we went to the Santa Clarita Aquatic Center to play in the fun pool. My sister's kids had a great time, but my kids did not have as much fun because they are not feeling well. On the car drive up yesterday I noticed Porter coughing more and today it was even more and Liesl is coughing now. The kids did not eat very much food while we were camping and what they did eat was not that great and they have not been eating that great up here either. I need to get home and feed them some good food and get them healthy again. I was going to drive home in the morning, but my sister asked me to watch the kids, so she can go to a meeting at 2:30 near Downtown LA. I am going to leave from there as soon as she is done so I can get home in time to go on my weekly bike ride.

2 comments:

  1. I'm sorry the kids are feeling ick. The girls came down with a fever on Monday. I think they are on the mend.

    ReplyDelete
  2. hey natalie! thanks for checking out our blog. i'm totally new to this, but i looked at yours and you're an old pro -- and so dedicated!!

    ReplyDelete