Wednesday, October 27, 2004

roll over

So Porter rolled over yesterday afternoon for the first time. The sad thing is that I did not get to see it. I was at a friends house and I was sitting on the ground next to him and when I looked away he rolled onto him stomach. My baby is all grow up. Porter has a new sound. I first heard it a couple of days ago but last night at the child development class he would not stop. It is a mixture of gurgling and a high pitch shrill. It is so funny I can't help but laugh when he does it. At first I was not sure if he was mad when he did it but it seem like he has just discovered a new sound and likes to make it. Today it was raining and I was just going to stay in but I had to go to Target. Sometimes they have great deals on children's clothing and today I bought Porter a jacket for $2.50. Anyway when I got home I was missing an item so I had to go back. I was annoyed at the whole situation and felt bad that Porter had to be in the car for so long. He just sits in the car seat and looks bored but he is over the screaming so it is not that bad. Tomorrow is craft day at play group and infant massage.

No comments:

Post a Comment