Monday, September 10, 2007

This Old House

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
When people ask me if I love my house I always say "yeah I do" but I really don't. We just moved here in February and I thought I would love having a bigger house, a private yard and the neighborhood but I don't. When I can't sleep at night I think about how we could get out of the house and wonder if we could get what we paid for it. We bought a fixer upper but my husband is not the fixer upper kind of guy. I should have put my foot down and said no to the house but I got caught up in the whole new house idea. I did like it but the idea was that we would get enough money from the sale of the old house to put in a new kitchen in this one. That did not happen and now we don't even have enough for the foundation repairs let alone a new kitchen. I want the foundation to be fixed so I can start some landscaping so at least the outside of the house looks nice. I wonder how long we will live in this house.

1 comment:

  1. It's such a sweet house, you should try to find a way to love it. But I understand how frustrating it is to want to do repairs and not have the money or a fixer husband.

    ReplyDelete