Thursday, September 06, 2007

"it's good morning time"

Porter has been coming into our bed at night and it has been a little hard to sleep with all four of us in bed. I do love waking up and lounging in bed together. Porter woke up the other day and said to Jason "I love you Daddy, look the lights are off that means it is good morning time" It was so cute and just makes me love that little boy so much more.
I had to go out to Santee to give the Dr. a form to fill out for Porter's school. Liesl had been sick to I made an appointment to have her checked out. The Dr. said she had a soar throat and an ear infection. He prescribed some ear drops and an antibiotic for 10 days. Liesl was better at this point and I was not sure if I should give it to her so I waited until the next day to see how she was doing. The thing is that I would not have taken her in if I did not have to go there anyway and I just thought that the Dr. would say that she was fine. I decided not to give her the medicine and she is better.
We went to a birthday party tonight at Chuck E Cheese and two other families that we know where there for their own celebrations. Porter and Liesl had cake for dinner so it was a good night.

No comments:

Post a Comment