Saturday, September 29, 2007

Projects

I am sick and I can't remember what I was going to wright about so I am just going to list the projects I am working on.

I am working on this top for Miranda's first birthday present. I decided to knit it in the round instead of flat like the pattern said and I think it will turn out cute.

I am working on a pole warmer that is made up of a bunch of single letter wrist warmers that you can take off. The idea would be that you could come up and rearrange the letters into a new word or take a wrist warmer to wear.

Porter told me he would like to be Superman for Halloween so I am going to have a costume made. I could just buy one but the store ones are so cheesy with the fake puffed out chest. I could do it but I just don't have the time right now and am lazy.

Thursday evening my friend and I went to Urban Solace for dinner. The food was excellent and I had a really nice time.

Friday night I went to the Casbah with some friends and had a good time. I wish that Jason was able to come with us but I was not able to find childcare.

I think we are going to go to the Adams Ave. Street Fair for a little while in the morning. I hope I feel well enough to go.

No comments:

Post a Comment