Wednesday, June 10, 2009

Last day of preschool

Tomorrow I will wake up and take Porter to preschool for the last time. It seems like just yesterday I was taking him to his first day. Looking at those photos of my little 3 year old going to school for the first time makes me cry. Kids grow up so fast and in two years from now my little Liesl will be doing the same thing. I am really looking forward to having the summer free. I don't like to have to wake up and rush around to get out of the house. It is really just a pain and I don't like it when he is in school. I am really dreading kindergarten in the fall. We are just going to have to get on some kind of schedule in order to get to school on time. I have enrolled Porter in 3 schools so far and I have no idea what one he will be going to. I don't love any of them, so we will see what happens closer to the start of school.

No comments:

Post a Comment