Thursday, October 30, 2008

Sea World Spooktacular

We took the kids to Sea World to check out the Halloween Spooktacular! It was way more crowded than I expected it to be, but it was a lot of fun. The kids each got a bag and went trick-or-treating at the stations set up around the park. They got some candy, but some other fun things like a pencil(that porter loves to sharpen), note pads and trading cards.

The thing I loved the most were the characters dressed in these beautiful costumes. I am sad I did not get very many photos of them, I think I was too busy admiring them. I did get a some photos of Liesl and the fish.
We went on just one ride because the lines were really long, but it was fun. Here is my attempt at a family photo on Oscar's Rocking Eel.


I thought that Sea World did a really good job and it was fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment