Wednesday, October 31, 2007

Happy Halloween!

Porter woke up this morning and asked if it was Halloween after I said yes he said "but it's not dark out". This morning I was trying to clean the house so I let Porter watch Dora's Halloween show two times. He wanted to keep on watching it but we had to get dressed to go to Jason's work. Jason's work was having a party so the kids and I put on our costumes and went down there. The food was really good and we had a fun time.
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
The kids both took a three hour nap today and when they woke we carved pumpkins. My parent's came over with a pizza, salad, pie and ice cream for dinner. It was a little crazy around here trying to get the kids in their costumes but we did go trick or treating for a few blocks. Porter was so excited that I could not get a picture of them both looking at me.
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
When we got home Porter just wanted a red lollipop so I found one that our neighbor gave us that was organic and good. He wanted this bright red one but I convinced him that the other one was better. Liesl ate a lolly pop as well and then they both ate a little ice cream. After ice cream they took their bath and I put the great pumpkin presents in the laundry room. Porter was excited and liked his block and Liesl really liked her little doll. It was a good day.

No comments:

Post a Comment