Saturday, August 25, 2012

Creativity for Kids Craft Party

Today I hosted a craft party using a few different kits from Creativity for Kids at my friend's home. The girls had a fun time making necklaces, headbands and bracelets with the help of their moms. The kits provided us with everything we needed to make the crafts, even the scissors and glue. We started out making the Pop Art Necklaces and it ended up being the only things the girls, mostly around 6 years, could make on their own. It was a really fun morning crafting and hanging out with friends!
IMG_7690 IMG_7691 IMG_7716 IMG_7713 IMG_7714 IMG_7710 IMG_7705
A big thank you to Heidi and Matilda for opening up their home for this fun morning! DISCLAIMER: I was given the product to host a craft party. These are my opinions and I received no monetary compensation for writing about the party.

No comments:

Post a Comment