Tuesday, July 13, 2010

Kung Zhu

We recently had the opportunity to review a new Zhu Zhu pet called Kung Zhu. Porter invited some friends over to check out the new toy and accessories.

The whole set up took over my dinning room. It is big and was not very easy to find a place to store it.


The kids played with the whole set up, training and fort, but eventually just played with the battle arena.


It is a fun toy and the the kids had a great time playing with it. The technology in these hamsters is really amazing, but it is lost on a bunch of six year old boys. I think older kids would understand it more, but the kids had a great time just playing with them and battling.

DISCLAIMER: I received Kung Zhu pets for each party attendee and the complete playset. These are my opinions and I received no monetary compensation for writing this review.

No comments:

Post a Comment