Tuesday, November 17, 2009

zoo trip

Porter's school let out early every day this week, so one day I took the kids to the zoo.
15 min into our visit.
Kid 1: I am tired of walking
Mom: then we can go home
Kid 1: I DON'T WANT TO GO HOME
Mom: stop whining and yelling or we will go home
Kid 2: I am hungry
Mom: you ate right before we came here but if you are still hungry let's go home and eat
Kid 2:I DON'T WANT TO GO HOME
Mom walks into gift shop and tells kids they can pick out a pencil, Kid 1 wants a candy, mom says "no" and Kid 1 starts whining again. Mom walks out of store and starts walking towards the exit with two screaming kids following her, every one looks and thinks "when I have kids my kids are not going to behave like that" and "can't that lady get control of those kids" Kids calm down and mom buys them a photo from the photo booth, leaves her wallet there and has to go back after hours with kids in tow to pick it up. I should have left after I took these photos.


No comments:

Post a Comment