Wednesday, August 13, 2008

Fixed

About two months ago I rode my friends fixed gear bike down the block and loved it! I have talked about wanting to get one for myself ever since, but Jason needed a new bike before me, so I knew it would be a while. Last Thursday Jason rode his friends fixed gear and started talking about getting one. All the time I talked about getting one he would make comments about it, saying things like "I don't get what the big deal is". So, when I got an email from him about a Craig's List add yesterday I just laughed. Was he seriously thinking about getting one before ME? He just bought a really nice road bike a month ago! We found a nice single speed bike that we both can ride and it can be converted to a fixed gear later. So, yeah we bought a bike last night, Jason rode it to work today and I am going to take it out tonight on my weekly bike ride.

No comments:

Post a Comment