Saturday, April 26, 2008

weekend

On Friday when we were getting ready to leave for playgroup Liesl kept on grabbing things and then said "I'm ready". When I looked at her I had to take a photo but I was laughing so hard and she was moving around so this is the best shot I could get. Liesl had on a cape, a christmas bib, an knit hat and she was carrying a headband, two monkeys and a flower.


This is Jason and I at the first stop we made on our Critical Mass ride Friday night. There were 510 people and we rode through Hillcrest to North Park, Golden Hill, South Park, Logan Heights, Chicano Park, Past by Petco Stadium a few times, right when the game got out, through Downtown and then we ditched the group and went home. It was a really fun ride and I can't wait to do it again next month!


Today we went over to City Farmers to buy some soil and plants. Porter wanted to plant some tomatoes so we bought two and a dill plant.


No comments:

Post a Comment