Thursday, July 19, 2007

Monday and Tuesday

I usually go to the park on Monday for the AP playgroup but for some reason I did not go this Monday. It is Wednesday night and I am on my second glass of wine so I don't really remember what I did. Maybe I will remember in the morning. Oh wait I remember I went and dropped Porter off at Sara's house and took Liesl to Whole Foods. I used Kim's menu and bought everything on the shopping list for a weeks worth of meals. It made it so east to shop and the meals have been good so far. It saves money and I don't have to think about what is for dinner so I need to start making some of my own. Monday night I missed knitting because my parent's were over helping us move the new fridge in the house. Tuesday I went to 28th Street park but we did not stay as long as I would have liked because Porter said he was tired. We got home and I told Porter he needed to take a rest but that only lasted 15 minutes and then Liesl woke up. I was kind of bummed but whatever I am used to them not taking naps anymore. We went to Target and Porter got a new helicopter and Liesl got some new shoes. When we got to the shoes Liesl started trying to get out of the stroller and was saying "shoe" over and over. I finally found a sandal in her size so she as happy for a while until she wanted the string that hold them together off.

No comments:

Post a Comment